Saturday, April 20, 2013

Best Top Coat For Nail Foil




I love nail foils. They're fun and easy and can be really eye catching. The only problem is that they are delicate and not many topcoats work with them. Actually, it's rare to find a topcoat that works with them so I wear them without one and get maybe a few hours wear before my manicure is destroyed. I found a solution that has been working for me,and i found its on e bay.you can also buy this from banggood.com
after i saw this set,i thought i should give this a try and here i am now
and I am so happy with the final results also i forgot to mention in the video ,do not apply your top coat that instant u finished ur design ,wait around 5 min and then u are good to apply it.this is my own experience with foils. You can watch the tutorial from herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Q8b2gpYX0
And also you can try 
 water based glossy clear varnish,which work great like this.





If you are interested in me providing a review or giveaway for your company / have any questions- please contact me
Business or review only
shashasnail@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment